PBP House

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Upgraded to the latest version of the forum software. Let a mod know if you experience any issues.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Captain's Log [OOC]  (Read 1006 times)

claymsu

• Neophyte
  • XP: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Captain's Log [OOC]
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 05:49:13 PM »

Ok, I'm back baby. Sorry for the delay. Just being lazy. I'll get back to daily posting.

Brooksb6

• Journeyman
  • XP: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 11:29:33 PM »

Don't worry about it. That's how play-by-post works. Sometimes it's harder to keep up on daily posts than at other times.  The idea is to push through it. Post something; posting anything is better than posting nothing cause you're trying to come up with the perfect post.

I plan to to try to keep to a schedule of posting in character within 1 day of everyone of your posts.

And I liked that Chase just threw down and said "Fuck it. Let's do this thing." Basically its the end of the scene, unless you want to add to anything else. Everyone is going to their posts.

Free Hint: Now would be a great time for a classic captain ship-wide broadcast, to rally the troops as they essentially break the law. Use Inspirational Speech Talent
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 11:09:48 AM by Brooksb6 »

Brooksb6

• Journeyman
  • XP: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2017, 10:00:23 PM »

However, I joined Starfleet because I read about John Archer, Jim Kirk, Rachel Garrett, Jean-Luc Picard, and of course Ambassador Spock putting their lives on the line to help others."

Ouch, suck on that Alan Ruck's John Harriman. So the lone feckless Enterprise captain doesn't make Chase's hero list?

Great inspirational speech in the last post. I'm granting Chase one more Action Point, due to the speech and for playing along with my hints/direction. Plus the Inspirational Speech bonus has been granted to all members of the crew for this episode.   
Pages: 1 2 [3]